About Me
- Brennon Scuderi
- Salt Lake City, UT, United States
- This is a blog about my fishing adventures.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Echo revenge sat March 3rd?
Been a while since I logged in to post so I'm struggling to remember the exact date but we went to see if echo was what we may have thought it to be. Jeff was in town and me Johnny an Jeff met early morning an got to echo. Johnny caught 1 16 inch rainbow and had plenty of missed bites and hook sets including one that drug his pole almost into the hole before he got :) his rod was pretty Bendo but I suppose well never know cause it spit the hook! Jeff had some solid bites even some set that apparently just weren't set good enough. And as for my rod it twitched once with a very disinterested bite :( wtf we fished for 5 hrs quite a bit different then our last outing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment