About Me
- Brennon Scuderi
- Salt Lake City, UT, United States
- This is a blog about my fishing adventures.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
"I'm on a boat I'm on a boat..."
Was going to fish starvation with jwalker but we decided at 430 am that 2 hr sleep and a three hour drive was a bad mix. I had the idea about noon that we should meet up get some greasy cheesesteaks and get my boat out of storage take it to Utah lake to see how it runs. We got the cover off and it was full of water doh! Next year i will flip it upside down cause apparently the cover leaks. We got it bailed out hooked up and headed for the knolls. I had never been to the knolls but had always thought about it when I drove out that way shooting. I found it to be a pretty pleasant place minus the garbage :( I was pleased to see the rocky shoreline made for easy launching with my Nissan xterra and 14 ft aluminum boat. To my pleasure the motor fired up with no fuss and we were on our way ! The carp were rolling everywhere! Fishing was about what I expected we caught the skunk but a beautiful day to be on the water! We mainly trolled for white bass. I wonder if our luck would have been different if we had some worms or something to go after carp!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment