About Me
- Brennon Scuderi
- Salt Lake City, UT, United States
- This is a blog about my fishing adventures.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Green worm suck!
This will be a post on 2 different trips. The first occurring Monday the 13 th with James on the Jordan river 4800 spot. James caught a Utah sucker with a worm on the bottom. We ended up buying weird green worms that I had remembered trying once on rockport trolling and did significantly worse on and for having made 3 previous trips to this spot in a week the action was significantly slower. I blame green worms! James snagged his rig was too lazy to re tie as we weren't staying long so he claimed one of my 2 poles he had a couple of little bite and runs and one hard bite with a missed set on my pole. I got skunked. The following day I only had one morning flight and was done by 10 so me and Johnny decided we would try to get revenge on the one water that had continually skunked us non other than the Utah lake. We were trying to fish somewhere new but somehow we ended up at the American fork boat harbor. I tossed out one rod with a worm on the bottom I still had green ones from the previous adventure. With my other the target was white bass I tried curly tailed jigs and article fox spinners with no avail. We decided to move out of the windy cold harbor we relocated to the pump house Jordan river outlet and decided not to go look at the lake as the river looked good there. We tried the same tactics and both ended up skunked. Damn you Utah lake I swear we will figure it out one day! We fished 1 til 4 on Utah lake the trip with James was prob like 1 til 3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment