About Me
- Brennon Scuderi
- Salt Lake City, UT, United States
- This is a blog about my fishing adventures.
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Jordan river
Fished in the sleet today with joe at the same 4800 s location for a few hours before dark. Tried corn bait and garlic power bait with no interest. The weapon of choice again was the Carolina rigged worm on the bottom. I caught a mixed bag today 3 mud cats 2 Utah suckers and 1 white bass all with the worm on the bottom. One of the mudcats was all beat up with scars and open wounds possibly from fighting? The white bass was a dink joe caught a Utah sucker and then we think another sucker. But this one ran and got into a snag. He had a fish get off right by shore as well. We both had tons of missed bites and hook sets. If I capitalized on every opportunity id be double digits for sure! It was good to see the white bass and I may target them soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment