About Me
- Brennon Scuderi
- Salt Lake City, UT, United States
- This is a blog about my fishing adventures.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Revenge of the Jordan River
Today was my full day off and I received an email from Cabellas that my Ice fishing sled I ordered was in the store. I decided I would go pick this up. While I was down there I bought some night crawlers and thought I'll see how the Jordan is this far south while I'm down here. I ended up driving around and getting kinda turned around and lost before I found a promising spot. I thought I'd just be walking down to try it for a minute so I didn't change my shoes. Needless to say I ended up in a bog with wet muddy feet. I just went back to my car and drove toward home. I joined up with the "tye dye twins" from the fishing forum I am a member of at the same 4800 south fishing location as yesterday. The fishing was slow we only fished from 4:30 til about 5:30 the Tye dyes came up empty handed I had one bite and was successful in hooking a big carp with my ultra light rod! This was another first species for me! It was a good thing they brought a net or I don't think I could have gotten it up on shore. I fished for an extra half hour from 5:30 to 6 and only got one more bite I got a little nuts with my hook-set and ended up fowl hooking a small utah sucker. The Jordan river has served as a great escape from the winter time blues. I can't wait to hit the suspected channel cat section of the river late spring this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment